The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) has released its 2014 report on the top 250 Latino real estate agents in the United States. The latest report, published annually, is available for download at www.NAHREP.org/top250 and is being distributed in association with Zillow, Inc. NAHREP is the leading trade association among Hispanics in the housing industry and is comprised of 21,000 members in 40 chapters around the United States.
“The Hispanic real estate market is large and is growing rapidly,” said Jason Madiedo, NAHREP’s 2014 president. “Since 2010, Latinos have accounted for 56 percent of the total net growth in U.S. owner households, with purchasing power of approximately $1.5 trillion projected next year. These top agents are achieving tremendous success representing buyers and sellers from markets across America, and NAHREP is honored to salute them with this report."
The 2014 Top 250 report is compiled solely from self-nominations, with figures verified directly by NAHREP. Rankings are based on the total number of closing sides and membership in NAHREP is not a requirement. This year’s Top 10 Latino real estate agents in the U.S. are:
1. Jeff Galindo, Simply Vegas and Real Estate Strategies, Las Vegas, NV
2. Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, NV
3. Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, CA
4. Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, NJ
5. Ricardo Acevedo, Century 21 The Acevedo Team, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
6. Christopher Tello, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, Pembroke Pines, FL
7. Marta DuPree, The Keyes Company, Coral Springs, FL
8. David Acosta, Keller Williams - David Acosta Group, El Paso, TX
9. Daisy Lopez Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, FL
10. Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty Leo Pareja Team, Falls Church, VA
The NAHREP Top 250 will be recognized at the NAHREP 2014 National Convention & Latin Music Festival in Los Angeles, California, on Oct. 14, 2014. The Top 250 agents will also be invited to participate in the inaugural session of NAHREP Icons, a real estate coaching mastermind group aimed at sharing winning strategies from other top performers to help propel them to even greater success.
“These hardworking professional men and women are having a powerful impact in their communities, facilitating home ownership and educating consumers,” said Spencer Rascoff, Zillow CEO. “We applaud their achievements as they help advance NAHREP’s mission and play an important role in the country’s long-term housing recovery.”