GMH Recognized by USDA Rural Development Program
GMH Mortgage Services has been recognized by USDA Rural Development as one of the top 10 mortgage lenders for USDA Rural Development's Guaranteed Rural Housing loan program. USDA's GRH loan program is designed to help rurally-located individuals purchase homes, with eligibility based on, among other things, income and property location.
"A key driver for economic recovery throughout Pennsylvania and the rest of the country is homeownership. Unfortunately, lending and qualification standards have made it more challenging for many Americans, especially first-time homebuyers, to actually afford a home," said Joseph Macchione, GMH's president and chief executive officer. "It is extremely critical for companies like GMH Mortgage to fully embrace and leverage the significant opportunities afforded by USDA Rural Development. The GRH loan program provides an amazing opportunity for rural Americans to afford homeownership, which has the added benefit of helping to kick start economic development in this country. We are extremely honored to be recognized as a top 10 lender by USDA Rural Development, and we will continue to offer programs and opportunities to help those in search of attaining the dream of homeownership."
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker I- Mill Creek - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- CRA Loan Specialist. - Fifth Third Bank - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- PBAII North Green River Road - Fifth Third Bank - Evansville, IN
- Director, Mortgage Credit & Fulfillment - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH