Zillow Pro for Brokers Surpasses the 2,000 Partner Mark
Zillow Inc. has announced that the Zillow Pro for Brokers program enrolled nearly 2,000 partners nationwide, almost doubling the program's size since May of this year. Launched in June 2012, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that improves listings accuracy, provides better reporting, includes a powerful contact follow-up system and increases the visibility of listing agents for participating brokerages.
"We're thrilled with the interest Zillow Pro for Brokers is receiving from the industry," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow chief revenue officer. "I think the phenomenal growth of this program speaks to our industry relations team's engagement with brokerages around the country. Brokers and agents have made it clear they want more marketing exposure and better listing accuracy, and Zillow Pro for Brokers fulfills both those desires."
Among the many new Zillow Pro for Brokers participants are:
►DPR Realty (Phoenix, Ariz.)
►JBGoodwin REALTORS (Austin, Texas)
►RE/MAX Capital City (Austin, Texas)
►Turnquist Partners (Austin, Texas)
►Coldwell Banker Brown Realtors (Edwardsville, Ill.)
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,