MCS Acquires CoreLogic's Collateral Solutions and Field Services Units
Mortgage Contracting Services LLC (MCS), a provider of property preservation, inspections and real estate-owned (REO) property maintenance to the financial services industry, has announced that it has broadened its client offerings to include appraisals, Broker Price Opinions and other valuations-related products through its acquisition of the Collateral Solutions and Field Services business units of Irvine, Calif.-based CoreLogic.
The acquisition expands the MCS suite of mortgage services to include valuation products in both the default and loan origination sectors and also represents a significant expansion of its already strong representation in the property preservation industry.
"This acquisition will expand our presence across multiple service lines within default servicing and move us beyond the default segment through being able to offer our clients the opportunity to call on MCS for valuations, appraisals and BPOs, as well as field services," said MCS CEO Caroline Reaves. "This will allow us to service our clients with an expanded product range and ensure their compliance with federal, state and local regulations at every step."
The Collateral Solutions unit, based in Sandy, Utah, will remain in its current location and MCS has no plans to change its management team or operational structure. The Field Services unit, based in Westlake, Texas, will be combined with the MCS operations in Plano, Texas.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL