Oak Morgage Group Opens Builder Relations Division in Texas
Oak Mortgage Group has announced the official opening of its builder relations division in Texas. Oak's Builder Division is made to create partnerships with small-to-medium size builders. They have launched a platform to help builders grow their business through marketing assistance, sales training and producing top quality loans.
Senior Vice President of Builder Relations Richard Davis and Director of Builder Relations Sherina Rochte will lead the division. Davis and Rochte have been working with builders for 25 years and have managed almost three billion in development on new construction loans.
"Not a lot of companies out there in the mortgage world are even looking at growing builder relationships, and we want to be a value-added partner," said Davis. "Our system protects the builder's pipelines and ensures the buyer will close when their home is finished."
Chief Innovation and Marketing Officer Jason Sherman said, "Oak's vision of creating a builder division establishes an amazing, upgraded service for helping the builder and is one of the main reasons I decided to join the company." Sherman co-founded a national real estate development company that has developed over $800 million since 2006.
"I know [Sherman's] background is going to be great benefit to a lot of the builders," said Davis. "The fact that he helped build a large construction company nationwide; he understands what the end results are supposed to be."
According to Sherman, "The change in market conditions predicts a surge in building, and we want to be known as the preferred lender that helps builders grow their business."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY