GSF Promotes Bobby Roberts to Tennessee Area Manager
GSF Mortgage has promoted Bobby Roberts to the role of area manager in Bolivar, Tenn., where he will be responsible for managing and developing GSF's presence in the area. Roberts was able to grow a small commercial bank in the 1970s and his own mortgage business in the 1990s. He still uses this same philosophy when hiring loan officers. He wants employees that work with him, not for him.
“I am very proud to be a part of GSF Mortgage—a great company with great leadership," said Roberts. "I want to let everyone in the mortgage industry know what incredible opportunities there are in this company. I look forward to spending time with our current branches and working to expand our footprint in the South."
Roberts partnered with GSF Mortgage because the company is able to offer more products with better pricing, a compliance department, underwriting department and upper management that has the same philosophies as him.
“Accountants measure the past, managers measure the present but effective leaders will build a future. With Bobby, I feel we have the best of breed in managing both the present and executing our growth strategy for future development in Tennessee and the surrounding states. I have had the opportunity to work with Bobby and feel strongly that we have the right boots on the ground to reach our directive,” said GSF National Sales Director Mike Maida.
Roberts’ team includes Phillip Roberts, mortgage loan originator; David Nuckolls, mortgage loan originator; and Amy Nuckolls, processor.
FMJ Job Listings
- SVP, Lending - UNCLE Credit Union - Livermore, CA
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Madison,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Richmond,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Oak Harbor,
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | GOLDEN VALLEY, MN - Undisclosed - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | Kansas City Metro Area - Undisclosed - OVERLAND PARK, KS