PRMG Cares to Donate VA Loan Proceeds to Wounded Warrior Project
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) opened its doors during the very same week of the New York World Trade Center tragedy of 9/11. The opening of PRMG, coupled with the reality of this horrific event, has always remained close to the hearts of PRMG and is a significant part of the patriotic fabric that shapes the culture at PRMG.
Fast-forward to 2014 when Paul Rozo, President and CEO, decided to channel the power of PRMG’s nationwide platform by engaging philanthropic efforts through the 501(C)3 Non-Profit Foundation known as PRMG Cares. Therefore, it was only natural that the Wounded Warrior Project be the first charity chosen subsequent to the inception of the foundation. At that time, PRMG was honored to have retired U.S. Naval Lieutenant Kevin Shaeffer share his compelling story with PRMG's sales team of how he courageously survived the traumatic 9/11 terrorist attack when the hijacked airliner flew into the southwest wing of the Pentagon.
The main initiative of PRMG Cares is the Wounded Warrior Project which aims to support and give back to our wounded veterans and their families nationwide. As part of this initiative, PRMG will donate $50 to the Wounded Warrior Project with every VA Loan funded. We are also challenging our brokers to match or beat us by making their own donations.
FMJ Job Listings
- Fulfillment Team Leader- SFLO - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sarasota Main - Bank Of America - Sarasota, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Martin Downs Blvd - Bank Of America - Palm City, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Jensen Beach - Bank Of America - Jensen Beach, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Brighton Challis FC - Brighton, MI - Bank Of America - Brighton, MI