Mid America Mortgage Adds Kara Lamphere to Manage Correspondent Lending
Mid America Mortgage Inc. Owner and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bode has announced that the firm has rehired former employee Kara Lamphere as director of Correspondent Lending to manage both its Correspondent Lending Operations and Compliance Program, as well as to oversee the firm’s purchases of investor-rejected TRID loans.
“Kara was a tremendous asset to Mid America Mortgage in her previous role, and we are thrilled to have her back to manage our growing correspondent operations and execute our eMortgage initiative,” Bode said. “This is one of the most significant hires Mid America has made, and we anticipate she will accomplish big things for Mid America.”
Lamphere will manage correspondent operations for Mid America, rolling out the firm’s eNote and eClosing process. She will also manage the operational portion of its government-insured scratch and dent business. Mid America looks to purchase loans with minor flaws in TRID compliance not accepted by many of the aggregators.
“Kara's unique experience of compliance, managing correspondent lending and resourceful thinking will allow Mid America Mortgage to serve many lenders that have minor flaws due to the TRID process,” Bode said.
Lamphere previously worked at Mid America Mortgage from July 2012 to July 2014 as chief compliance officer. Since then, Kara was employed at CMG Financial, serving as senior vice president of compliance, and later adding the role of managing correspondent lending operations.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Sales Manager - TIAA Bank - Boston, MA
- Retail Sales Manager - TIAA Bank - Braintree, MA
- Full Time Customer Service Representative - Fulton Financial Corporation - Mantua, NJ
- Universal Banker (Downtown Lawrence) at Bank Midwest - NBH Bank - Lawrence, KS
- Retail Loan Originator Assistant - TIAA Bank - Fairfax, VA
- Full Time Senior Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Phillipsburg, NJ