New Hampshire Extends Foreclosure Aid Program
New Hampshire has extended its three-year-old HomeHelpNH foreclosure counseling endeavor for another year.
The program, which was introduced in January 2013 and was set to expire this year, has assisted more than 2,500 households, with roughly 94 percent of program participants being able to avoid foreclosure with a counselor’s help. New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan noted that while the state funding on the program is coming to a close, contributions from non-public sources will enable HomeHelpNH to continue.
“Thanks in part to contributions from community partners, this vital program will be able to continue providing much-needed foreclosure counseling services across the state, helping middle class families achieve the best possible outcomes given their housing and financial situations,” she said. “While our state’s economy continues to improve, we must maintain our commitment to providing those in need with the tools and resources to navigate complicated housing circumstances, which will help strengthen the health of our housing market, our communities and our economy.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Cornelius, NC
- Retail Personal Banker- St Charles West - Fifth Third Bank - St Charles, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Sterling - Fifth Third Bank - STERLING HEIGHTS, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Glenview, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Ft Wayne/Decatur - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Wayne, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL