Alterra Home Loans Expands Footprint With Open of New HQ
Las-Vegas based mortgage bank Alterra Home Loans is moving toward major growth, with a significant expansion in its office headquarters and expansion into several new states, with the recent grand opening of its new Las Vegas headquarters in Tivoli Village, Nev.
In recent months, Alterra has expanded into several new states, bringing its mission of “building wealth through homeownership” into Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and other states. The expansion in office space is one of several strategic growth moves Alterra has made in recent months.
“Expanding our foot print in current and target rich markets is one of our primary goals next year and the development of our new headquarters is a key step in reaching our growth goals in the coming years, both in service to our sales force and production quality,” said Alterra Home Loans President and CEO Jason Madiedo. “Growth for Alterra means growth in underserved homeownership, which has been our goal since the very beginning.”
Alterra’s new headquarters was consciously designed to be a comfortable place for employees. The space includes ping-pong tables for breaks, an outdoor patio, bean bags throughout an open, loft-style space and two zen relaxation rooms with warm lighting and massage chairs.
“It’s all a part of showing that at Alterra, people come first.” Madiedo continued. “Promoting a great culture is a top priority.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL