Webinar to Explore Mobile Strategies for Mortgage Professionals
April 12, 2017
The California Mortgage Bankers Association has announced that its Mortgage Technology & Marketing Committee will host a free Webinar on April 18 on incorporating mobile strategies into a marketing plan.
The presentation is titled “How to Win on Mobile …Or Be Ready to Lose Your Audience” and will be hosted by Sam Mallikarjunan, chief marketing officer at HubSpot. “Companies who do not embrace a mobile-first world will not survive the coming years,” said Mallikarjunan. “The brand experience has been decentralized from the brick-and-mortar, telephone, and Web site. Consumers now expect a cohesive, value-added relationship in whatever channel and at whatever time is convenient for them. Consumers take the path of least resistance and most value, and will flow to whoever delivers.”
The Webinar will begin at 2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PDT and is open to all mortgage industry professionals. Registration information is available at CMBA.com/mtam.
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA