The Mortgage Collaborative Taps Arthur Prieston to Chair Its Capital Markets Committee
July 19, 2017
The Mortgage Collaborative (TMC) has named Arthur Prieston, CMB as chair of its newly formed Capital Markets Committee, where he will lead capital market engagements for the group’s lender members. Prieston is the Chairman of The Prieston Group, which includes TPG subsidiary PBIS and affiliate American Mortgage Law Group. Spanning three decades, his career includes consulting-relevant experience in mortgage banking, legal and insurance fields, mergers and acquisitions including: conducting structured quantitative and qualitative analysis, program definition and management, and developing operational and growth strategy.
"We couldn't be more thrilled that Arthur has agreed to take on this role inside The Collaborative," said David G. Kittle, TMC’s Vice Chairman and President. “The newly formed Capital Markets Committee is the first of three high level committees we're launching to elevate engagement between our lender members and our preferred partners while increasing their profitability.”
Prieston’s duties as Chair of the Capital Markets Committee, will include: Cultivating trust-based lender relationships; leading strategy and transformation engagements; supporting development of compelling responses to new business opportunities; assessing and managing risks and issues, and making adjustments as needed; and ensuring business outcomes are achieved.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL