Guild Mortgage Employees Volunteer Renovating Mexican School
July 31, 2017
Nearly 300 employees and senior managers from Guild Mortgage recently spent a day renovating a primary school and engaging with local students in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
Company representatives, including Guild Mortgage Chief Executive Officer Mary Ann McGarry and Chief Operating Officer Terry Schmidt, volunteered their time to paint the school’s classroom walls, doors and perimeter fence, while making numerous other enhancements to the facility. Guild teams planted trees in the garden and assembled a swing set on the playground. In addition, Guild gave each of the 30 children in the school a new backpack.
The community outreach effort was part of Guild’s Chairman and President’s Club Award Program, which recognizes the company’s top loan officers. The initiative was spearheaded by Barry Horn, EVP, National Production Manager.
Throughout its history, Guild has had a company-wide commitment to charitable efforts and volunteer work. Its Guild Giving Program encourages employees to donate time and money to charitable causes in their own communities.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI