New Book Highlights Green Commercial Property Valuations
August 9, 2017
The Appraisal Institute has published a new book that enables commercial real estate professionals to better appreciate the complexities of the green building movement.
“The Valuation of Green Commercial Real Estate” by Timothy P. Runde and Stacey L. Thoyre details how valuation professionals, lenders, investors and developers can blend green building considerations into their appraisal methodology. The book also examines green building rating systems and the advanced building design and operating characteristics that contribute to an energy-efficient and sustainable green building, as well as the government regulations, financing and tax incentives applicable to green buildings.
“This new book is a valuable resource for those who want to keep up and stay ahead of the newest ideas and trends in commercial real estate,” Appraisal Institute President Jim Amorin, wrote in the book’s foreword.
FMJ Job Listings
- Licensing Specialist - Trinity Financial Services, LLC - Newport Beach, CA
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI