Ginnie Mae Unpaid Principle Balance Hits $1.870 Trillion
September 28, 2017
Ginnie Mae has announced that issuance of its mortgage back securities (MBS) totaled $44.13 billion in August, an increase from July’s issuance of $41.95 billion.
A breakdown of August’s issuance includes $42.14 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which provided access to $42.68 billion in capital for single family home loans and $1.45 billion for multifamily home loans.
Issuance in Fiscal Year 2017 to date is $465 billion, which maintains pace for Ginnie Mae to surpass its MBS issuance totals for FY16. Ginnie Mae total outstanding unpaid principle balance increased to $1.870 trillion, which is up from $1.713 trillion in August 2016.
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Manager - Roosevelt Management Company - Dallas, TX
- Private Client Banker - SF Valley North - Northridge, CA (including Porter Ranch, Granada Hills and surrounding areas) - JPMorgan Chase and - Los Angeles, CA
- Customer Service Representative - Mortgage Servicing - Elevations Credit Union - Broomfield, CO
- Coordinator Contracts - Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) - New York, NY
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator- St Petersburg - Synovus Financial Corp. - Saint Petersburg, FL