NAMB Debuts New Branding Endeavor
October 2, 2017
NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals has announced a rebranding with a new name and logo.
The association, which began in 1973 as the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, will now be known strictly as NAMB. The association will also be represented by a new logo consisting of a graphic of a house divided into five segments that symbolize the five regions of the country that align with NAMB’s bylaws and member representation. NAMB will retain the NAMB.org Web domain.
NAMB President Fred Kreger noted that the new branding is designed to emphasize a diverse membership that incorporates a wide variety of mortgage industry professionals.
“A lot of people don’t realize that NAMB is not limited to brokers,” said Kreger. “NAMB is an association for all state licensed and registered mortgage loan originators—as well as the small to midsize businesses that originate mortgages. This rebranding reflects the diversity of our member base.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI