Arizona Property with Alleged UFO Portals is Listed for $5M
October 10, 2017
An Arizona residence that has gained notoriety for allegedly housing two portals that extra-terrestrials use for visiting Earth is now on the market for $5 million.
According to a Realtor.com report, the 10-acre Stardust Ranch in Buckeye, Ariz., has a 3,500-square-foot residence with five bedrooms and four baths, and there is also a pool, four horse corrals, kennel and commercial-sized hay barn. And John Edmonds insists the property has portals used by aliens. One portal is found in the rear of the property and the other is in the fireplace in the living room. Edmonds claims he killed 18 of the otherworldly visitors with a samurai sword, although the whereabouts of the aliens’ bodies is not known, and his wife Joyce said she will not use the house’s master bedroom because she was attacked in there by hostile extra-terrestrials.
The home has been featured on the Travel Channel's "Ghost Adventures" and has been profiled by websites focusing on paranormal and UFO activity. The sale contract includes a clause that warns potential buyers there is no guarantee of either having or avoiding an alien encounter.
“This property’s not going to be for the faint of heart,” says listing agent Kimberly Gero. “It’s going to be for someone who has a true interest in the paranormal and aliens and isn’t afraid to live with them.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,