Trelix Approved as a Third-Party Due Diligence Provider by DBRS
October 12, 2017
Trelix has announced that it has been approved as a third-party due diligence provider for DBRS-rated transactions. DBRS is a full-service credit rating agency respected for its independent, third-party evaluations of corporate and government issues. DBRS’s approval process, before adding a company as an accepted provider, includes an on-site review to assess companies’ staffing, infrastructure and capabilities relevant to securitization-related services.
As part of Altisource’s Origination Solutions platform, Trelix offers clients a unique combination of technology and risk management tools that position it to have a meaningful impact on the securitization market.
The Trelix suite of industry-leading mortgage fulfillment offerings includes: Processing; underwriting; loan due diligence; quality control; and CastleLine Certification, a proprietary risk management process to help clients obtain Certified Loan insurance.
“DBRS is one of the prominent rating agencies and our acceptance as a third-party provider further validates our company and the best-in-class solutions and services we deliver,” said Jon Gerretsen, President of Trelix. “We are pleased with the approval as it helps solidify our position as a leading provider of impactful services across the mortgage origination and securitization lifecycle.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Manager - Roosevelt Management Company - Dallas, TX
- Private Client Banker - SF Valley North - Northridge, CA (including Porter Ranch, Granada Hills and surrounding areas) - JPMorgan Chase and - Los Angeles, CA
- Customer Service Representative - Mortgage Servicing - Elevations Credit Union - Broomfield, CO
- Coordinator Contracts - Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) - New York, NY
- Wholesale Account Executive - Loan Depot - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator- St Petersburg - Synovus Financial Corp. - Saint Petersburg, FL