Mortgage Capital Trading Named Best Place to Work in San Diego
October 12, 2017
Mortgage Capital Trading Inc. (MCT) has earned a spot on the San Diego Business Journal’s (SDBJ) Best Places to Work list for the sixth consecutive year. MCT ranked number 18 out of 29 companies in the medium-size company category (50-249 U.S. employees). Nominees were judged in the categories of privately-held company, public company, non-profit organization, business non-profit, education, family-owned business and government agency.
Organizations that make the annual list go through a rigorous, two-part process over the course of several months that: Evaluates company benefits, compensation, corporate culture, policies and philosophies; and compiles data from extensive employee satisfaction surveys, which are done with anonymity. The combined scores determined the top companies and final rankings.
“MCT fosters a culture that ensures employees enjoy a comfortable, dynamic work environment that offers many unique benefits to keep them motivated and help grow their skill sets,” said Curtis Richins, President of MCT. “Our employees are comprised of a close-knit, top-notch, highly devoted team. They are paramount to providing excellence in support to our growing client base.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA