Warren Buffett Mortgage Firm Opens Commercial Lending Division
October 18, 2017
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., a division of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway business empire that specializes in consumer manufactured housing, has created a commercial lending division.
The new division will offer commercial financing in select states, with a lending range between $1 million to $5 million. The division’s borrowers will be land-lease communities, including communities and parks serving this housing sector. Maryville, Tenn.-based Vanderbilt will approach this business as a portfolio lender and servicing the loans it originates.
“Manufactured housing is providing a solution to the affordable housing crisis,” said Eric Hamilton, president of Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance. “We are very excited to launch this division which will help owners of land-lease communities provide more access to high-quality, low-cost housing options.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - ORMOND BEACH, FL
- Closing Customer Service Team Lead - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Palmetto, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - NORTH CANTON, IL
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN