New American Funding Opens Corpus Christi Branch
October 24, 2017
New American Funding has expanded its Southwest territory to include a new branch in Corpus Christi, Texas, the first retail location in the Coastal Bend for the national mortgage lender.
The Corpus Christi location is a full-service home loan provider equipped to meet the residential mortgage needs of local consumers and Real Estate Agents by offering a complete spectrum of purchase and refinance options.
“We’re excited to bring New American Funding’s presence to Corpus Christi,” said New American Funding Branch Manager Jo-Anne Lamorey. “Not only are we able to offer our borrowers a larger array of products and better down payment programs but we’re able to offer more services to our real estate partners like co-branded marketing and the GoGo Partner app.”
Lamorey will oversee the branch while working one-on-one originating loans for her clients. She is an industry veteran who has been in the community for nearly 40 years. Lamorey, along with her team of Loan Originators, collectively bring more than 90 years of mortgage experience to the region.
“This is an extremely talented group with a tremendous wealth of experience. They’re an all-around solid team. We couldn’t be more pleased with their level of skill and expertise,” said Stephen Sepulveda, New American Funding Area Manager. “With Jo-Anne’s knowledge of the industry and New American Funding’s innovative ideas, we make a dynamic combination that’s going to be incredibly beneficial for coastal consumers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Casselberry - Fifth Third Bank - DAYTONA BEACH, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - STRONGSVILLE, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Lake Forest - Fifth Third Bank - LAKE FOREST, IL
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - TAMPA, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL