FHFA Releases Q3 Foreclosure Prevention Data
December 21, 2017
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac completed 41,465 foreclosure prevention actions in the third quarter, according to data released by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA).
During the third quarter, the number of early stage delinquent loans—covering the first 30 to 59 days of delinquency—rose by 25 percent, which the FHFA attributed to the impact of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico.
The FHFA also reported that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s serious delinquency rate remained flat at 0.95 percent at the end of the third quarter while their combined REO inventory declined by eight percent.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL