Comments Sought on FHLBanks’ Affordable Housing Program
March 7, 2018
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) is seeking comments on proposed amendments to its regulation on the Federal Home Loan Banks' (FHLBanks) Affordable Housing Program.
Last year, the FHLBanks' net income generated $384 million in funding for this program, and the average contribution for the last five years has exceeded $300 million per year. The FHFA’s proposed amendments would enable the FHLBanks to redesign their project selection systems and create special targeted funds, thus allowing them more flexibility to align their funds with specific affordable housing needs in their districts.
Input is being accepted via the FHFA.gov or mail to FHFA headquarters in Washington, D.C., within 60 days of the publication of the request in the Federal Register.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - North Evansville, IN - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago Heights - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Dearborn - Fifth Third Bank - DEARBORN, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Niles, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL