Caliber Home Loans Debuts New Apps
March 12, 2018
Caliber Home Loans Inc. has premiered a mobile platform featuring three mobile phone apps customized for a trio of differed user groups: Borrowers, the Caliber sales force and their business associates.
According to the Coppell, Texas-based company, the new apps are the Caliber Home Loans app for borrowers helps customers connect during originations and manage their loans after closing, the CaliberH2O app for sales and brokers enables our business networks to communicate and respond in real time, and the Caliber MyPipeline app for real estate agents and builders provides access to shared borrowers' loan pipelines, keeping them in the loop during underwriting. Caliber's new apps are available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
“We customized each of these new mobile apps to provide user- friendly access to all touchpoints in the mortgage system,” Caliber CEO Sanjiv Das said. “This greatly increases the efficiency of the process and will help us close loans even faster. And we're well-aware that today's consumers prefer to manage their finances via cell phone whenever possible.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage loan Officer - Sedona, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Sedona, AZ
- Vice President, Business Development, Technology Partnerships - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY