Angel Oak Opens New Dallas-Area Ops Center
March 20, 2018
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions has opened a new operations center in Las Colinas, Texas, located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The new facility will replicate the functions of Angel Oak’s headquarters in Atlanta.
“With this new operations center in Dallas, we will be able to provide services to our clients as we expand our presence throughout Texas and the West Coast,” said Angel Oak Companies Managing Partner Mike Fierman. “The Dallas area has long been a hub of the mortgage industry and home to top-tier professional talent, making it the perfect place for Angel Oak to continue its growth as the national leader in the non-agency marketplace.”
Angel Oak will hire up to 30 professionals to launch its new operations center, with plans to increase those numbers over time. The 9,000-square-foot facility is located in the “Mustangs of Las Colinas” development.
Travis LaLonde, an industry veteran with 15 years of experience, will head the operations center.
“Angel Oak’s reputation throughout the industry is well-known and extremely well-regarded, and it has a very strong track record of success,” said LaLonde,. “But what I am most excited about is its ‘culture first’ mentality. Angel Oak’s commitment to bringing out the best in its employees is only matched by its commitment to its customers. We look forward to matching the success in Atlanta and becoming one of the top companies to work for in the Dallas area.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI