CFPB Issues RFI on Consumer Complaint Processing
April 12, 2018
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has issued its latest Request for Information (RFI), this time focusing on how it processes consumer complaints and inquiries.
The CFPB’s process for handling consumer complaints has been the subject of criticism from the financial services, particularly via the agency’s online complaint database that lists alleged problems experienced by anonymous consumers. The CFPB has received 1.5 million consumer complaints since it began operations, and the agency is putting forth this RFI to assess how the process is working and whether changes are needed.
This RFI is the 12th in a series initiated by CFPB Acting Director Mick Mulvaney to seek input and feedback from both consumers and the companies under the agency’s regulatory supervision.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN