Class Appraisal Adds Scot Rose as Chief Innovation Officer
May 2, 2018
Class Appraisal, following the news of its recent acquisition by Narrow Gauge Capital, has announced the addition of Scot Rose to its executive leadership team at Class as its Chief Innovation Officer. Rose comes with a strong executive, strategic and practical background in the valuation space and is considered a leader in the industry.
“We are thrilled to have Scot join our company as a senior executive,” Class Appraisal President John Fraas said. “Scot brings a great deal of strategic insight and thought leadership to our team and his addition will allow us to continue our commitment to innovate the valuation process while delivering world-class quality and service to our clients.”
Rose’s executive leadership will be focused on the advancement of appraisal, valuation product and platform innovation as well as leading the firm’s strategic vision as it relates to these areas.
“Class has a company culture that is unequivocally focused on delivering an unrivaled positive experience for its team members, appraisers and its clients alike. This commitment, united with its world-class operating model, is why Class is an industry leader and delivers the highest quality products and services” said Rose. “The customer centric focus, strong leadership team, market position and vision for the future of our industry is what led me to join Class.”
Rose is a certified residential appraiser and his career includes experience in servicing, secondary markets, origination and appraisal management. He spent five years at Fiserv, and most recently, eight years as the President, Chief Valuation Officer at Valuation Connect, formally Urban Lending Solutions Appraisals. Rose is serving his second term and is currently the Vice Chair on the Colorado Board of Real Estate Appraisers.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker I - Stonecrest (Charlotte) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC