Bill Cosby Selling Off Commercial Properties
May 2, 2018
While comedian Bill Cosby continues to dominate the headlines with his ongoing legal battles, he is also quietly selling off part of his Los Angeles-area commercial real estate holdings.
According to a Hollywood Reporter article, Cosby has two Santa Monica properties on the market: A two-story, 8,668-square-foot brick building that is zoned for retail and office space and listed at $20 million, and a $5.7 million parcel of land up the street with the potential for a 4,018-square-foot building. at 3016 Main St. That property is currently a parking lot at the corner of Marine Street and is on the market for $5.7 million. The lot is 6,024 square feet and has the potential accommodating for a 4,018-square-foot building. In September 2015, when sexual misconduct charges were starting to be leveled against him, Cosby sold a 9,500-square-foot building in Santa Monica for $11.8 million.
All of the properties are tied to C.O.C. Real Estate LLC, which lists Cosby’s wife, Camilla, as its principal. Whether Cosby is selling the properties to cover his legal expenses is uncertain, as neither the listing agent nor a spokesperson for Cosby would offer comment.
The 80-year-old Cosby was convicted last week of aggravated indecent assault and is the subject of nearly a dozen civil suits filed by women accusing him of sexual assault.
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant Vice President of Mortgage Services - SAFE Federal Credit Union - sumter, SC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - EUCLID, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL