PRMI Opens New Seattle Branch
May 10, 2018
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. (PRMI) is expanding in Washington, opening a new brick-and-mortar branch in Seattle under the management of Kyle Bergquist. The Seattle branch will be the 11th PRMI office in the state.
Bergquist comes to PRMI with six years of experience in the mortgage industry. Prior to joining PRMI, he was a Senior Loan Officer with Guild Mortgage. In Bergquist’s new role, he will be responsible for the overall management of the branch, recruitment and assisting individuals with their home loan needs.
Bergquist will be joined by Sales Manager Theresa Sheridan, a 16-year veteran in the industry, who will be responsible for the sales team.
“There are several loan programs offered to support homebuyers and most people have no idea they exist,” Sheridan said. “Our team is here to give people in our community the tools and resources they need as they make one of the biggest financial decisions in their lifetime. We are here to help every step of the way.”
The new PRMI Seattle team also includes Loan Officers Scott Sheridan, Svetlana Brikina, Shawn White and Ryan Todd; Loan Officer Assistants Lindsey Morris, Eric Sitts and Samuel Langford; and Marketing Coordinator Susan Harrison.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- VP of Lending - CASE Credit Union - East Lansing, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I (SALES) Fostoria - Fifth Third Bank - FOSTORIA, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- financial center manager associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI