Waterstone Mortgage Named a Top Workplace by The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
May 10, 2018
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation has been named a Top Workplace for 2018 by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. This marks the third year that Waterstone Mortgage has received this recognition as the lender was named as a Top Workplace in 2014 and 2017.
“Waterstone Mortgage is honored to be named a Top Workplace,” said Waterstone Mortgage President and CEO Eric Egenhoefer. “Our company would never be what it is today without the incredible people we have here. Their dedication, efforts, and talents have helped the organization grow and succeed over the years.”
With nearly 250 employees in southeastern Wisconsin and more than 700 total employees located around the country, Waterstone Mortgage serves thousands of homebuyers every year.
“Waterstone Mortgage’s leadership team is continually fostering an engaging and positive work environment where our employees can feel valued and supported. The company also provides competitive benefits, encourages a healthy work-life balance, and offers ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees” said Waterstone Mortgage VP of Human Resources Katie Tillmar. “With all that said, I think it comes down to this: When your employees feel that you’ve genuinely invested in their professional success, that’s when you become a top workplace.”
Each year, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel names 150 Top Workplaces in southeastern Wisconsin. Companies are divided into small, mid-size, and large organizations. Each recipient is chosen based on survey feedback given by their employees on the company’s flexibility, support, and ongoing opportunities for its workforce.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC