New American Funding Opens New Charlotte Branch
May 16, 2018
New American Funding has announced the opening of a new Charlotte branch in the heart of the city’s South Side.
“Charlotte is one of the fastest-growing housing markets in the nation, and it has a rapidly growing Hispanic population,” said New American Funding Branch Manager Oscar Reto. “This is a great opportunity for New American Funding to serve today’s homebuyer.”
Reto, a long-time Charlotte resident and fluent Spanish speaker, was identified to spearhead the expansion due to his track record in the industry and active community involvement. He has more than 15 years of mortgage experience as a top-producing Loan Officer and Branch Manager and was the founder and first President of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Charlotte.
“He’s very well respected throughout the industry and his leadership style is in direct alignment with our values,” said New American Funding Regional Manager Gina Spearman. “He puts the needs of his team, customers and partners first. He’s the essence of a servant leader and excellent match for our culture.”
This is the latest expansion for the company. Earlier in the month, New American Funding announced its newest Southern California branch in Indio, Calif. in the Coachella Valley region.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC