Angel Oak Mortgage Adds Four New AEs
June 11, 2018
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions continues its strong start to 2018 with the addition of four new Account Executives, adding Craig Murphy in San Antonio, Texas; Alina Derzhay in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Jeremiah Carlson in Salt Lake City; and Denise Maccone in Northern New Jersey.
“We are continuing to see more and more acceptance of non-QM as we are hitting record origination numbers month after month,” said Tom Hutchens, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions. “But we also understand our awareness and education efforts need to continue and that’s why are we are adding new AEs across the country every month.”
This growth effort didn’t stop with the addition of these new Account Executives, as 14 new operations staff members were on-boarded in May alone across Angel Oak’s Atlanta and Dallas centers to support the growth of both the broker as well as correspondent channels.
“I wanted to get back into wholesale lending for quite some time, and with my background, I was especially interested in a non-QM lender,” said Maccone. “When I had the opportunity to join the Angel Oak team, I knew immediately that I had chosen the right company at exactly the right time.”
Murphy joined AOMS “because the non-QM space is an expanding lending market and this was the right time to jump in and make a difference providing loans for borrowers that fall out the agency lending space. I found this is an under-served market that will continue to grow while agency loan volume is decreasing.”
“I joined to help Mortgage Brokers bridge the gap between stringent agency guidelines and borrowers that don’t fit in agency ‘boxes,’ but are a good credit risk and deserve the opportunity to own a home,” said Cullen.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC