ARMCO Adds Nick Volpe as Chief Strategy Officer
June 13, 2018
ACES Risk Management (ARMCO) has announced that it has hired Nick Volpe as Chief Strategy Officer, where he will be charged with expanding the adoption of ACES Audit Technology across financial enterprises and shepherding new solutions to market via ARMCO’s consultative approach to customer challenges.
“We have numerous clients using ACES in various business operations across their enterprises,” said Volpe. “As we move forward, we are taking proactive measures to demonstrate the true potential of this powerful technology. We want the industry to see ACES for its full capacity as an enterprise-wide audit solution, not just as the industry-leading QC software.”
Volpe’s expertise stems from 23-plus years of mortgage operational and QC experience, including executive positions at Interthinx, First American Mortgage Solutions and Clayton Holdings. While at First American, Volpe led the loan review division and functioned as a subject matter expert. He was one of the first employees at Clayton when he joined the company in 2000.
“Nick has an incredible combination of subject matter expertise, ACES knowledge and mortgage operational experience. As someone who made extensive use of ACES in an executive capacity as a customer, Nick understands the value of the platform and the world class client-oriented experience provided by the ARMCO support team,” said Avi Naider, ARMCO’s Chief Executive Officer. “Understanding our clients and their needs is the basis of our success at ARMCO. We’re happy to have Nick’s expertise to further elevate the experience and technology we deliver to the marketplace.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC