WEST Names Marty Frame as COO
June 18, 2018
WEST, a Williston Financial Group/Golden Gate Capital Holding, has announced that Marty Frame has been appointed as the company’s Chief Operating Officer. The position will support WEST’s ongoing advances in creating the ultimate real estate technology experience for real estate agents, brokers and consumers.
“We are very excited to have Marty join our team,” said Steve Ozonian, Chief Executive Officer of Williston Financial Group. “It’s rare to find someone with such great perspective and knowledge about all things real estate, but Marty is that guy. His expertise will be critical in helping WEST accomplish its goals of creating a new direction for real estate technology.”
Prior to WEST, Frame was President of Realtors Property Resource, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Before that role, he served as General Manager of Cyberhomes.com for Fidelity National Financial and Lender Processing Services, and was formerly Chief Technology Officer of REALTOR.com for Move Inc.
“I’ve known Steve since I worked for him at REALTOR.com and I’ve followed WEST’s success over the years,” said Frame. “This is the perfect time to join the company and I’m excited by the incredible opportunity to create truly revolutionary products for the real estate industry leveraging the WEST platform.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,