Cushman & Wakefield Files IPO
June 21, 2018
The commercial real estate services company Cushman & Wakefield announced that it has publicly filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to the proposed initial public offering (IPO) of its ordinary shares.
In a statement, the New York City-headquartered company said the “number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.” However, a MarketWatch report citing unnamed “people familiar with the deal” claims that company “could seek to raise about $1 billion in the IPO and seek a valuation in excess of $5 billion.”
The private equity firm TPG acquired Cushman & Wakefield from Italy's Exor SpA in 2015 for $2 billion. Cushman & Wakefield operates approximately 400 offices in 70 countries.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL