Kavison Homes Taps New American Funding as Recommended Lender
July 2, 2018
New American Funding, a Tustin, Calif.-headquartered mortgage lender, has been named a recommended lender by Kavison Homes, a home builder in Nevada’s Las Vegas Valley.
“We have had a long and productive relationship with Todd Stratton, owner of Kavison Homes,” said Chris Garza, Regional Vice President at New American Funding. “As a long-term resident of the area, I am well aware of Todd’s proud history of building in the valley. His newest endeavor will serve a niche in the affordable housing market, so for his company to place its continued trust in us to assist its buyers throughout the home financing process is very gratifying.”
New American Funding operates two offices in this market, one in Las Vegas and one in Henderson.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Retail Personal Banker I- Mill Creek - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- CRA Loan Specialist. - Fifth Third Bank - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- PBAII North Green River Road - Fifth Third Bank - Evansville, IN
- Director, Mortgage Credit & Fulfillment - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH