MBA Names New VP of Human Resources
July 5, 2018
The Mortgage Bankers Association has named Holly Cannon as its new Vice President for Human Resources.
Cannon was previously the Chief Human Resources Officer at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. Before that, she was Vice President of Human Resources at Atkins/Faithful+Gould and held the same title at AETEA Information Technology. Cannon earned her Senior Professional Human Resources Certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute and holds a B.S. in management studies from the University of Maryland.
Cannon replaces Gene Neill, who is retiring after a 37-year career at the trade group.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA