MBA Names New VP of Human Resources
July 5, 2018
The Mortgage Bankers Association has named Holly Cannon as its new Vice President for Human Resources.
Cannon was previously the Chief Human Resources Officer at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board. Before that, she was Vice President of Human Resources at Atkins/Faithful+Gould and held the same title at AETEA Information Technology. Cannon earned her Senior Professional Human Resources Certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute and holds a B.S. in management studies from the University of Maryland.
Cannon replaces Gene Neill, who is retiring after a 37-year career at the trade group.
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL