Seattle Housing Inventory Records Rare Increase
July 6, 2018
For the first time since September 2016, Seattle’s housing inventory has experienced an increase.
According to a Curbed Seattle report citing data from the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, there were 1,246 active listings within the city limits last month, a 75.5 percent increase from one year earlier. Seattle carried 1.2 months of inventory in June, which is double the level from the previous year.
Still, more listings do not translate into lower home prices. Last month, Seattle’s median closing prices were up 8 percent on a year-over-year measurement—$812,500 for a single-family home—while home values recorded a 17 percent annualized increase.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- Post Closing Correction Specialist I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Freeport - Fifth Third Bank - Freeport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Lake Zurich - Fifth Third Bank - Lakeland, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN