The StoneHill Group Expands Its Lender Support Services
July 11, 2018
The StoneHill Group is expanding its mortgage lender support services to help more mortgage companies, banks and credit unions operate with greater cost-efficiency in an increasingly challenging environment.
The StoneHill Group is now licensed to provide complete underwriting and processing support in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington, D.C. The Ohio and Arizona licenses were activated in June and the company is awaiting license approvals in South Carolina, Texas and Washington state.
"Almost every day, someone asks me how they can save money originating loans in this environment,” said David Green, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of The StoneHill Group. “For many, the best option is to outsource some or all of their origination work to The StoneHill Group. Once they do, they can stop worrying about whether they have enough staff, and they can rest assured that their critical processes will be completed on time and within budget.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN