Vacasa Launches Vacation Home Sales Network
July 12, 2018
Vacasa, a Portland-based vacation rental management company, has debuted Vacasa Real Estate, an online network connecting real estate agents with buyers and sellers of vacation properties.
Vacasa, which manages more than 9,000 homes and accommodates more than one million guests annually, created the new network based on a trend regarding the properties: each year, nearly five percent of Vacasa homeowners sell their vacation rental. The new network will offer real estate agents and buyers with rental income projections and market trends data and insights, while sellers can promote their properties with 3D home tours and high dynamic range home photography.
“Over the past nine years, we’ve built strong relationships with our homeowners and guests, offering them a trusted, full-service vacation rental experience,” said Eric Breon, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Vacasa. “We’re always looking at ways to provide more value to our customers. If they’re ready to buy or sell, connecting them to the industry’s top real estate agents is a natural next step in the Vacasa experience.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - GAYLORD, MI
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Duluth, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Duluth, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Matthews, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Matthews, NC
- Preferred Relationship Manager- Woodhaven, MI - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Waxhaw, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Waxhaw, NC
- Financial Center Manager II - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH