Mortgage Equity Partners Opens Ninth Branch
July 16, 2018
Mortgage Equity Partners (MEP) has announced the opening of a new Branch Office in Nashua, N.H., MEP’s ninth brick and mortar location. The new Nashua office will host 12 employees, many of whom are seasoned Loan Officers who join MEP from Primary Residential Mortgage.
“We are incredibly excited to join Mortgage Equity Partners,” said Eric LaFleur, Branch Manager of MEP’s Nashua, N.H. office. “We share the same philosophy that the client is the most important part of the transaction and that no matter how many loans we have done over the years, we remember to treat each customer like a first-time homebuyer.”
With the addition of the Nashua Office, MEP will have 56 Mortgage Loan Officers between the nine office locations.
“Our expanded presence in the New Hampshire area shows the demand for our innovative portfolio of products. Our Loan Officers are from the local area and they know the needs of the borrowers they serve,” said Sean A. Riley, Chief Executive Officer of MEP. “We have had great success in our Salem, N.H. office and this now gives us more coverage to be able to help potential homebuyers get into the home of their dreams.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Title Insurance Underwriter - New York Bankers Title Agency West, LLC - Amsterdam, NY
- Chase Wealth Management Advisor Development Program - Chase - , CA
- Chase Wealth Management Advisor Development Program - Chase - , GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Southport - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - south side Indy - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN