"Hispanics are driving growth in the real estate market at all levels," said Daisy Lopez-Cid, NAHREP President. "It's a privilege for NAHREP to recognize the agents and teams that are making a massive impact in their respective markets and facilitating the dream of homeownership a reality for thousands of families."
The report includes profiles of several notable agents and a number of data points about the honorees.
The top 10 Latino Agents on the NAHREP list for 2018 are:
1. Jeffrey Galindo, New Door Residential, Las Vegas
2. Luis Coronel, Coronel Realty Group, Indianapolis
3. Luis Ortiz, RE/MAX Partners, Berwyn, Ill.
4. Fidel Batres, Keller Williams Realty, Rockford, Ill.
5. David Quiñones, Coldwell Banker Garden State, Fair Lawn, N.J.
6. Eder Gallardo, ERA Sellers & Buyers Real Estate, El Paso, Texas
7. Chris Montalvo, Mirabal Montalvo & Associates, Corpus Christi, Texas
8. Ruby Gonzalez, Ruby Realty, Cabo Rojo, P.R.
9. Daniel Barraza, My Home Group, Phoenix
10. Victor Englert, Crye-Leike, Huntsville, Ala.
The top 10 Latino-led teams on the NAHREP list for 2018 are:
1. Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, Nev.
2. Shelly Salas, The Salas Team Realtors, Killeen, Texas
3. Claudia Restrepo, Legacy Group with Keller Williams, Spokane, Wash.
4. Mario Negron, Houston New Home Team, Cypress, Texas
5. Mark Dimas, Mark Dimas Properties, Cypress, Texas
6. Lane Harris, Harris Real Estate Group, El Paso, Texas
7. Carissa Acker, Real Estate by Design, Denton, Texas
8. Cristina Edelstein, RE/MAX Results, Plymouth, Minn.
9. Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, Calif.
10. Ruben Luna, The Luna Team A.Z. & Associates Real Estate Group, Glendale, Ariz.
Nominations for the Top 250 came from every major market in the nation, with Chicago, El Paso, San Antonio, Las Vegas, and Austin leading the way as the most represented cities on the list. The top 250 agents were selected based on their total transactions and total volume for 2017, verified by NAHREP and other third-party sources.
For the fourth consecutive year, RE/MAX was the most highly represented brand, with 75 agents on the list, followed by Century 21 with 46 honorees and Coldwell Banker and KW with 20 honorees each. Most of the agents on the NAHREP Top 250 are much younger than the typical agent, according to National Association of Realtors' statistics, with the majority of the agents on the list being in the 36-to-51 age bracket.