New Online School Focuses on Commercial Mortgage Banking
August 8, 2018
A new online school dedicated to commercial real estate finance education has launched online.
The Pioneer Realty Capital School of Commercial Mortgage Banking promotes itself as offering students with an introduction to the commercial side of the industry. According to the school, students will learn commercial real estate loan origination, underwriting, valuation techniques, and how to identify and submit loan requests to the capital markets. The school is self-paced and students who successfully complete their studies will earn a CRE Mortgage Broker designation and have the ability to join the PRC Broker Network.
“We are very excited about the launch of our school,” said Charles Williams, Managing Member at PRC CREF School LLC, the Arlington, Texas-headquartered parent company of the school. “As industry professionals age out and transition into retirement, there is an opportunity for well-trained commercial real estate finance professionals to replace them.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - North Evansville, IN - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago Heights - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Dearborn - Fifth Third Bank - DEARBORN, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Niles, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL