Silver Hill Launches Two New Commercial Lending Programs
August 29, 2018
Silver Hill Funding LLC has announced the addition of two new programs to their commercial loan product offering. With the launch of these program enhancements, Silver Hill is positioned to provide solutions that cover the full spectrum of small-balance commercial lending.
The Low Rate Program is Silver Hill’s full-documentation program that features six percent to seven percent interest rates, designed to be a strong alternative to bank financing–especially when a significant cash-out request or property stabilization issue has made it difficult for the borrower to partner with traditional lending sources.
With revamped underwriting and appraisal processes, Silver Hill’s Fast Track Program gives originators the opportunity to close a commercial deal in just two weeks from the loan processing start date.
“Our new loan programs allow brokers to say ‘yes’ more often when screening small-balance commercial scenarios,” said Silver Hill Funding Managing Director Leslie Smith. “Silver Hill is now in a position to be an originator’s first stop for a wide variety of small-balance commercial loans.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,