Adeptive Software Partners With CertifID on Wire Fraud Prevention
October 2, 2018
Adeptive Software, developers of the title and escrow production platform ResWare, and CertifID have announced their integration. Access to CertifID’s technology platform is now available to ResWare customers to combat the $1.4 billion-dollar threat of wire fraud.
CertifID allows its customers to confirm seller wire instructions and for buyers to securely receive wire instructions, covering both sides of the transaction. With the ResWare integration, customers can leverage CertifID to confirm the validity of bank account details. Results are received directly into the ResWare file, saving valuable processing time and guaranteeing every wire transaction up to $1 million.
“The security of our users and integrity of their transactions continue to be a top priority for us,” said Adeptive President Bryan Buus. “This integration furthers our mission of providing the highest-value solution in the marketplace. Our customers can capitalize on CertifID’s technology, while maintaining a unified workflow within ResWare. It’s a win-win.”
Thomas Cronkright, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of CertifID, said, “Wire fraud prevention is everyone’s problem and a top priority to solve. Our integration with ResWare provides a cohesive user experience for title professionals nationwide while retaining their ability to proof identities and ensuring the protection of customer funds. We are thrilled that our first integration is with such a great partner like Adeptive.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I (SALES) Fostoria - Fifth Third Bank - FOSTORIA, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- financial center manager associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- Financial Center Manager(i) I - Fifth Third Bank - New Port Richey, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Belleville, MI