Rhonda D'Bene Tapped to Head Mortgage Network’s First Virginia Branch
October 10, 2018
Mortgage Network has announced the opening of a new branch in Newport News, Va., its first in the state. Rhonda D'Bene, a 30-year veteran of the residential mortgage business and a Virginia native, will manage the office.
D'Bene, who grew up in Newport News, has been originating mortgage loans for the past four decades. She comes to Mortgage Network from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, where she worked for the past 28 years.
"We are really excited to open our first branch in Virginia and hope this will be the first of many," said Brian Koss, Executive Vice President of Mortgage Network. "We're also fortunate to have a person with Rhonda's vast experience and local real estate knowledge to lead it."
D'Bene said, "Those looking to buy a home or refinance their mortgage can expect a stress-free mortgage process as we will be there to assist them every step of the way.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - North Evansville, IN - Fifth Third Bank - EVANSVILLE, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate i - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago Heights - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Dearborn - Fifth Third Bank - DEARBORN, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Niles, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL