Credible Debuts Mortgage Marketplace
October 10, 2018
Credible, a San Francisco-headquartered online marketplace specializing in student and personal finance loans, has launched its first mortgage marketplace.
According to the company, the marketplace will offer actual rates three minutes from multiple lenders including United Wholesale Mortgage and Quicken Loans. Credible’s mortgage marketplace is available for homebuyers in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Washington D.C.
"From the beginning, Credible’s mission has been to help people make better borrowing decisions by simplifying the shopping and origination experience,” said Credible Founder and Chief Executive Officer Stephen Dash. “We set the standard in the student loan industry, saving borrowers tens of millions of dollars and many hours of frustration. Today we are proud to announce that we are leveraging that same technology to help people make better borrowing decisions when it comes to their largest borrowing obligation, their mortgage.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker - Jeffersonville - Republic Bank - Jeffersonville, IN
- Mortgage Underwriter - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Financial Crimes Manager 4 - FIG Financial Crimes Administration Manager - Wells Fargo - Charlotte, NC