AFR Wholesale Partners With Floify
October 17, 2018
AFR Wholesale, a division of American Financial Resources Inc. (AFR), has announced a partnership with Floify, to offer Floify’s automation technology to AFR’s independent network of broker partners.
By utilizing Floify’s point-of-sale integration, AFR’s broker partners will be able to quickly and easily process borrower loan applications, securely send and receive supporting documentation, automatically deploy status updates and reminders via e-mail and SMS, and more–all from a single, intuitive user interface.
“Partnering with AFR Wholesale on a Floify integration underscores our relentless pursuit of helping maximize broker productivity and borrower satisfaction with the mortgage process,” said Dave Sims, Chief Executive Officer of Floify. “Our partnership with AFR not only shows the benefits of a streamlined loan origination process, but highlights the incredible potential of an all-digital mortgage operation.”
Bill Packer, Chief Operations Officer at AFR, said, “Since the inception of our Wholesale Division over 10 years ago, AFR has continually sought innovative ways to support and enhance our partnership with the broker community. We are dedicated to industry-leading technology, personal expertise and education, and a world-class customer experience to our partners. Our commitment to evolving our service offerings by teaming up with leading mortgage-tech providers, like Floify, will only enhance the success AFR’s brokers will achieve.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI