Advantage Credit to Merge With Clear Choice Credit
October 29, 2018
Advantage Credit Inc. has announced a merger with Clear Choice Credit, effective Dec. 1, 2018.
Clear Choice Credit has been a recognized leader in the industry offering everything from credit reports and tenant or employment screening to verifications and flood zone determinations. The company has a diverse assortment of top-tier customers who have come to rely on the world class service that Clear Choice provides.
“I am extremely pleased to share this exciting news,” said Don Unger, President of Advantage Credit. “This merger will allow us to provide the best products and services at competitive prices for our customers, while continuing to provide the absolute best customer service in the industry.”
Gordon Chin will join Advantage Credit in the role of Division Manager. Advantage Credit will begin management of Clear Choice customers and employees by Dec. 1, 2018.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA