Ex-Radian Exec Named CEO at New Britain Mortgage
October 30, 2018
New Britain Mortgage LLC, based in Chalfont, Pa, has named Brian Giardino as its new Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to joining New Britain, Giardino was Vice President of Operations, Planning and Delivery at Radian Guaranty Inc., where he also chaired the company’s Executive Leadership Strategic Roundtable. Before that, he was head of the business transformation office in the Home Loans Division of Capital One and a Senior Manager at Prudential Financial.
New Britain Mortgage is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union, with a membership base covering the state of Pennsylvania.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA